The EU Knowledge Graph
Welcome to the EU Knowledge Graph!
This graph contains structured information about the European Union.
In particular it contains information about:
- institutions of the European Union (like the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union)
- countries in the world and in particular countries in the European Union (like Hungary and Italy)
- capitals of European Countries (like Athens and Tallinn)
- DGs from the European Commission (like DG CNECT and DG REGIO)
- 705.108 projects financed by the European Commission under the Kohesio project (like  and )
- 112.688 beneficiaries of European projects, of which 10% could be linked back to Wikidata so that the corresponding data is complementing the information from the Commission (like )
- the Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics of 2016 (NUTS 2016), i.e. subdivisions of countries used for statistical purposes by Eurostat (like the Provincia di Asti).
- buildings (), canteens (), cafeterias () and parkings () of the European Commission
The query service can be accessed under https://query.linkedopendata.eu.
The question answering service can be accessed under https://qa.linkedopendata.eu.
Exports of the data contained in the EU Knowledge Graph can be accessed under https://data.linkedopendata.eu.
New knowledge will be added continuously. If you are interested to collaborate, please contact us at CNECT-ECDORIS@ec.europa.eu.