The EU Knowledge Graph
Welcome to the EU Knowledge Graph!
This graph contains structured information about the European Union.
In particular, it contains information about:
- institutions of the European Union (like the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union)
- countries in the world and in particular countries in the European Union (like Hungary and Italy)
- capitals of European Countries (like Athens and Tallinn)
- DGs from the European Commission (like DG CNECT and DG REGIO)
- 1 728 371 projects financed by the European Union under the Kohesio project (like  and )
- 537 000 beneficiaries of European projects, of which 10% could be linked back to Wikidata so that the corresponding data is complementing the information from the Commission (like the University of Pisa)
- the Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics of 2016 (NUTS 2016), i.e. subdivisions of countries used for statistical purposes by Eurostat (like the Provincia di Asti).
- buildings (), canteens (), cafeterias () and parkings () of the European Commission
- Linked Data solutions like ERA RCC() or ArCo(). To add your Linked Data solution to the graph, request() an account to the Publications Office of EU.
The query service can be accessed under https://query.linkedopendata.eu.
Instructions on how to connect an OpenRefine instance can be found here.
Exports of the data contained in the EU Knowledge Graph can be accessed under https://data.linkedopendata.eu.
New knowledge will be added continuously. If you are interested to collaborate, please contact us at CNECT-ECDORIS@ec.europa.eu.
For features requests and bug reports, please use https://github.com/ec-doris/EuKnowledgeGraph/issues.